My Lovely Supporters

5 May 2009

The Gift of Love Award

Wow I am so very very proud to have received this most gorgeous award from Joanne today and as with all these fab awards that are given to me my heart swells with pride and my eyes with tears.  I feel I have come a long way since I started blogging and to have made so many friends and blogging buddies is the most awesome feeling.  You are all very precious to me and my comments on your work come from the heart.  If I hadn't met you all I would still be stuck in a rut with my card making you have all helped me spread my wings and it is beginning to show in the work I feel I am now able to create.......do you know I feel like the celebs that receive the Oscar or BAFTA awards lol.....I can't just accept it and not say nothing lol.  Ok now I have to pass this onto five other blogging buddies which is one of the hardest things I have to do because you ALL mean so much to me and have all become part of my daily living but as Joanne says the rules are there to be followed so..... I am going to pass this onto the following five blogs:


I know you will all show this award on your blog with the same pride that I feel.
Hugs Lorraine xxxxxx

5 comments:

Lora said...

Aww thanks hun. I really appreciate it. I will display it on my blog with pride :)
I love getting awards but at the same time I think oh no I have to think real hard who to give them too because I have made so much lovely friends through blogging.
Might take a while to decide who to pass it on too!
Hugs Lora xx

Lia said...

thank you dear lorraine for this wonderful award. You made my heart happy with this.
With me all is okay and with the baby bump too. Next friday I must go to the doctor for the pregnancy visit.I'm 27 weeks pregnant and my belly is very thick so I can't walk so long time and have many pain in my legs when it is evening.
Hugs Lia

Riet said...

Thank you for the award, Lorraine. You can see it on my blog.

Hugs,
Riet

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, thank you for joining my followers and guess what Im now one of yours. I see we both live in this fabulous county, not sure exactly which is your part but I live in the Forest of Dean, anyway I will be back to see your work, take care love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Stef H said...

Oh Lorraine! You are so sweet and I love you. I will post it on my blog in the morning.

Hugs,

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

TIDDLY INKS WRYNN WITH LILLIES

 Hi today I am sharing a card featuring an image from Tiddly Inks that are on Etsy, I have quite a few of the Digital Images also some Clear...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020