My Lovely Supporters

7 May 2009

Divine Diva Inspirational Challenge Blog

Good evening lovely people I thought my creative juices had dried up but I think I was wrong lol.  On visiting your lovely blogs today I came across a challenge site that was on Chris' blog the link is at the top of my sidebar.  Chris has taken a picture for you to get your inspiration from and is inviting you to use this has a starter for making a card then linking it to her blog and you are in with a chance of winning a great prize for more details visit Chris's blog or click on the link at the top of my sidebar.  Well I have used for this card some free backing papers from Funky Fairy's I also used some gorgeous cream jacquard ribbon then topped that with a thinner band of yellow satin ribbon.  The image is a digital one from sketching stamper the link is in my sidebar I coloured them with my promarkers added some little buttons and an array of flowers from my stash, the ones that I have used as buds are silk.  The picture inspired me to use these colours but also some texture and different material i.e. the ribbon and flowers.  Please let me know if you like it hugs for now.

17 comments:

Stef H said...

Oh Lorraine.... I love it. The colors are wonderful and I love that swirly paper too! Just beautiful. You could NEVER lose your mojo!

Hugs,

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

The colours are fab Lorraine and I love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining the Daisy May Challenge this week!

Jodi said...

I love the colors, so pretty and bright. Your flowers are very pretty too!
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Lori Rider said...

Lorraine, thanks so much for playing along on our challenge this week! I'm so glad you joined us and hope you'll become a regular! Your card is so pretty - those are beautiful flowers and wonderfully colored. Love the different textures you used and the swirl background too! Wonderful job on the challenge.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Lorraine!! Love your take on the sketch!! The colors and flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along! Hope you win!

Nicola said...

Oh I don´t like it Lorraine because I LOVE it. Such a stunning card, love your perfectly coloured flowers and your detail with ribbons and flowers is awesome.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

craftypagan said...

Stunning Lorraine-the flowers are fab, think this may be my new fave of your cards!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Lorraine and the colourway is just perfect for the subject
Ann x

Christine said...

I LOVE IT, the Image, the colours, the flowers,think this digi stamp is a must have, I will check your sidebar for the link.
Hugs
Christine xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorriane,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

This is lovely Lorraine. The digi stamp is totally different this time by using other shades.

Suzanne said...

Lorraine, this is a lovely card. I love the flower image and the way you have used lots of different elements and brought them all together.

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have left me. You have no idea how much you have encouraged me.

Lynne.x

Suzanne said...

This looks fab, loraine. I will need to see if I can join in
Hugs
Suzanne x

Suzanne said...

Hi Lorraine. My last comment to you was from my mum. I forgot to sign out on her pc and she didn't know any different. Your card is fab and thanks for your lovely comment earlier.

Hugs
Suzanne x

Unknown said...

Ohhh this is beautiful Lorraine, love the splashes of orange amongst the more neutral colours.

Joanne x

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Thanks so much for playing in our DDIC challenge! Your card is so wonderful. I love the dainty flowers in the oval and the added flowers along side.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it fun to play along on this one! Your project turned out great. Good too see others found inspiration in the project they posted.
Best, Nola
http://inkonmypaws.blogspot.com

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020