My Lovely Supporters

24 Jul 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNERS

Well we managed to do the draw for the birthday candy and the winners picked at random are

First Prize Lora at Lora's Cards

Second Prize Eiyiyi at Dropped Stitches


If you could e-mail me your addresses I will get the candy posted to you asap.

I would like to thank all my followers for making my day so lovely and for the joy that you all bring into my life on a daily basis.

I have also decided that on 23rd August to choose at random one follower to receive a mystery gift as a thank you for following my blog and commenting on my work. Love and hugs to you all.


A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click over to see what we are doing.

7 comments:

eiyiyi said...

OOOOOhhhhhh, I'm so excited. I've never won anything before. thank you, thank you, thank you!

eileen xoxo

Stef H said...

2 very lucky ladies! congrats to both!

hugs,

Lovely Linda said...

Congratulations to ladies - enjoy your goodies and show us your projects!!

Also Happy Birthday for the other day Lorraine - I hope you had a great day and each day just gets better and better! God bless you Lorraine, you are such a ovely lady and deserve only the best!! [[[HUGS]]]

Janiel/ janny said...

Lorraine, Thank you for stopping by with your well wish yesterday. It means a lot to me.

Happy Belated Birthday sweetie....
big hugs, janny

HazelQ said...

Congratularions Lora and Eiyiyi! Enjoy the candy :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for offering additional blog candy to followers, that's sweet!

brenda said...

Morning Lorrainw

I was thrilled to see Eileen had won your blog candy, she is such a lovelty kind lady. Sue she will really anjoy all those goodies.

B x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020