My Lovely Supporters

1 Apr 2010

Sir Stampalot Challenge Launch Day

Hi all  I wish you a very good morning and a warm welcome to you all for the launch of our new

The day we have all been eagerly awaiting has finally arrived, it's seemed forever coming and we really have all been bursting at the seams for the chance to share all our excitement with you.

Over the coming months we have some fantastic themes lined up for you, along with some fabulous prizes from Sir Stampalot. Our challenges will each run for a month and we hope the information in the sidebar at the challenge blog will help you familiarise yourself with how it all works. Any questions please yell.

I bet you all want to know what theme and what you could win in our very first challenge. Our first theme is:
"Fantasy"

It is entirely up to you what you create and how you interpret the theme and we are so looking forward to visiting you all and seeing your wonderful creations.

Sir Stampalot have been so generous with the winners prize .......pinch yourself first because it's:

A Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter
PLUS a Pooh Font Cartridge


How fabby is that and if the opportunity to win that doesn't get your creative juices flowing, then I don't know what will. And of course we will also be selecting our Top 3 who will be able to display our special logo.

The Design Team have come up with some awesome projects so please do go and visit them and see how they have been created and show your appreciation for all their hard work.



This is my contribution for our 'Fantasy' theme 


So where do I start lol......I was really away with the fairies when I first thought about this card I knew the stamp I wanted to use as soon as I learnt what the challenge was, isn't it funny that one word can conjure up a stamp that has never been used that has been in the box for years well that is what happened to me.  I bought the main top stamp years ago from a local craft shop (now closed) it is a Creative Expression stamp from the Oasis range.  I very much wanted the black, white and silver theme the stamps on the bottom of this A5 easel card are from Elusive Images. The roses I made myself the bottom background I used Cosmic Shimmer Glimmer Mist Silver, all images have been stamped using Versafine Onyx Black the butterflies are MS triple butterfly punch.  I hope you like it and will so enjoy seeing what you come up with.


A proud member of the Lime Light click over to see what we are doing.
DT member for Cute Daisy May, Digital Tuesday, Prairie Fairy,Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog and Sir Stampalot.

17 comments:

Liz said...

Lorraine Stunning I will join in with this

Liz x

Gina said...

Wow Lorraine, Awesome! I love the main stamped image, never seen it before, and the layout of the whole thing is gorgeous, so much to see!
love as always Gina x x x

Doreen said...

Wow Lorraine this is stunning,so much work you have put into this,it is FANTASYtic.xxx

Crystal said...

Oh WOW what a COOL Card...this is awesome, tfs!

Beryl said...

Wow. Lorraine this is fabulous.
Fantastic start for a new challenge. I love it.
Beryl xx

Tracy said...

I love this it's really amazing, great images and fabulous design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

Totally, totally awesome! I love your card. Great to be your teamie!

Tammy said...

OM Gosh Lorraine this is absolutely stunning! I LOVE the images...and fantastic layout!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa said...

Hi Lorraine, Wow this is stunning! I love the fantasy scene and gorgeous flowers.

Lisa x

PinksyDoodles said...

Lorraine, your card is stunning. I love all the fabulous images you have used and the great shape of the card.
Clare x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Lorraine you have pulled out all the stops for this one it is FANTASTIC!!!! I don't know how you have time to do all these challenges and produce such lovely work. I struggle to keep up with the ones I enter. Cathy xxxx

Anonymous said...

WHOA!!! This card fits the theme perfectly - it's super cool Lorraine! Way to go!! Love it!

Lisa Jane said...

what a truly magical card -i love those images and the black and white
Lisa ;)

NikkiM said...

WOW!!! This is awesome! What beautiful stamps !!!

PS What music is playing on your blog, it's also beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

This is just perfect for the challenge...Those stamps are amazing, I love all the detail and the techniques and the colours are fab!!!
x
Vicky

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous creation Lorraine. Love the image - very elegant with colour theme. Love the sentiment and the butterflies too!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Linda said...

Love the card Lorraine, love Linda

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020