My Lovely Supporters

29 May 2010

Début DT Card for OSCC #82

Hi all today is my début as a DTM for One Stop Crafts Challenge and I am so excited lol, it feels like a dream working with some of the most talented crafters.
The theme for this weeks challenge was chosen by the wonderful Suzi and it is 
Pearls and Swirls 
We would love to see these on your projects and our sponsor this week is 
Wink, Wink, Wink.
Here is my card
I chose to use a rubber stamp image from Faerie Song I haven't used this one for a long time so thought it was about time I inked her up again.
I used cocoa brown Momento ink and coloured with promarkers, I cut her out and adhered her to a pink card cut out with a scalloped Nestie, the papers are a mix of Bearlymine and SU I have added lace on the left side and of course pearls, the papers have swirls on and at the top I added some more pearls to highlight a swirl.  I couldn't resist using some flowers which are from Wild Orchids.
I hope you like it and find a little inspiration for your projects so please come join us I would love to see what you come up with for more inspiration please go visit the other DTM their work is awesome.
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Flutter By Wednesdays - Open theme
CAS-Tasticchallenge - Touch of Green

Hugs to all and see you later.

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

21 comments:

pinky said...

Lorraine this card is so impressive, you have a well deserved spot on that team and i wish you all the best. Hugs
Pinky

Lorraine said...

wow this is gorgeous huni i love the colours and the papers are lush congrats on working with such a great team you deserve it your work is amazing xx

Gina said...

Another toally delicious card Lorraine, I'm confident you'll do your new DT post proud!
Love as always Gina x x x

Doreen said...

Beautiful as usual Lorraine,and good luck with your new post.xxx

Unknown said...

Oh stunning card Lorraine really gorgeous

Jan xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic Lorraine. Your cards are awe inspiring!!! Cathy xxxx

issy said...

Stunning card Lorraine, I do love the little edge on the side, and the colours are just right. it reminds me of LLadro porcelain.

x
issy

Deb Neerman said...

Love all the layers and details!

Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" clean and simple color challenge!

Unknown said...

This is really sweet, love the soft colours xxx

Delphine said...

Sorry I haven't visited much this week but congratulations on this first DT card for OSSC, Lorraine! It is just gorgeous! Your image is lovely and I love the papers you have used! Gorgeous flowers and pearls, love the lace too! Have a nice weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Such a lovely card with so many gorgeous layers.

Love those papers very much and the way the lace peeps out from the first layer.

Have a good Bank Holiday weekend.

Love Jules xx

Josephine said...

Such a pretty card - the colours are beautifully soft.

Lindsey said...

Hello,
thanks for popping over to my blog, your cards are gorgeous and i'm looking forward to working with you at OSCC
Linds xx

cheryl said...

oh love this hun that image is beautiful and the papers are just lush and the pearls are just perfection,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lavender and old lace said...

ah what a pretty card,I love all those little touches like the hidden piece of lace oh and did I say I love it Dorothyxxx

Maggie Bob said...

Hi Lorraine, and welcome to the team. This is a great card - love all the detail on it.

Hugs,
Maggie
x

Unknown said...

Came back to see your tutorial and cant believe I missed this card it is gorgeous love the way she is sitting on the circle, beautiful papers and love the placement of the flowers, really beautiful and good luck with your new DT.
Christine x

issy said...

Oh my, everyone is gonna love this Lorraine, especially the file, which is gorgeous. Thanks for the link too, I just have to try this one.

x
issy

Annie said...

such a beautiful card and I love this stamp, and must get her inky again soon!
hugs, annie x

Karen B. said...

Fantastic creation, wonderful details! Thank you for joining us at CAS-tastic this week!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020