My Lovely Supporters

28 May 2010

Dottie's World Challenge

This card I have made for this week's challenge at Dottie's World the theme being Thanks a Bunch.
I have used one of Charmed Crafts Digi Images the Forget Me Not Fairy I don't use these beauties enough.
If you enter this weeks challenge you can e-mail Karen at Charmed Cards and get a new Pixie Digi Image just as a Thank You for entering .
To colour this beauty in I have used a combination of Sakura Stardust pens and Promarkers, the papers are DCWV I have added some blue gems, card candy and flowers.
I have used an 8x8 card base enlarges the image and cut her out, the circle I cut out using my XCut thingy the distressed the edges I used my scalloped nestie for a smaller circle to place the flower on for an extra finishing touch I added a blue die cut butterfly.
I am also entering this into this weeks
I hope you like it hugs to all see you later.

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is stunning Lorraine,the image is beautiful coloured perfectly.xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh it's gorgeous Lorraine! Beautiful colours and fab colouring! Just lovely! Thank you for joining us this week x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, beautiful colours, and just love that butterfly.
Have a great weekend
Christine x

Beryl said...

This is lovely Lorraine. That little fairy has such a sweet face.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

She is a cute and you have done her proud Lorraine. Everytime I count your DT memebership it has grown. Well done. Cathy xxxx

Gina said...

Everything about this card is just adorable! Can't pick an element as standing out cos it all goes together so beautifully, though the word "serene" keeps floating round in my head when I look at it!
Love as always Gina x x x

Crystal said...

this is soooooo beautiful, Your coloring on that beauty looks AWESOME...Great layout and lovin that added butterfly!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Lorraine. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

Awww this is super cute, and your colouring is fabulous. wow I love all that shading.. it's brilliant xxxx Thanks for the link I'll go have a look. Hugs xx

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, the blue and gree together are stunning and I love that pixie.
Pinky

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful beautiful can you tell yet I love it. Dorothy xx

Josephine said...

What beautiful colours! It really all works so well together to make a lovely result.

Nannieflash said...

Oh Lorraine this is gorgeous, the colouring is stunning and the flowers and papers are fabulous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine..... I just love this image and your colours are stunning!
Hugs Tara xx

chris said...

Hi Lorraine
wow the colours are so vibrant I love it stunning, stunning, stunning.
Have a nice weekend hugs chris xx

Louly said...

That is such a beautiful card, thank you so much for playing xx

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my Lorraine, how adorable is this image and your colouring. A fantastic card. love everything about it. Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T.
Hugs Suzi x

Eiglas said...

Lovely card Lorraine!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020