My Lovely Supporters

24 May 2010

Smile Please

Hi all another hot day but thankfully it is cooling down this evening so I feel more comfortable using the computer lol.
I have been busy stamping colouring some images and this is the first one I am showing.
I have made this card for a few challenges as follows:
I was having a look through my stamps and found this one which I think is Cuddly Buddly I stamped him with Momento Cocoa Brown and coloured with Copics I cut him out using my scalloped Nestie I then used the scallops to make a frame.  I added some lace and blue ribbon and some blue card candy.
I am not used to doing clean and simple so I hope it is ok and that you like it.
I have also started to put my name as creator on the card and thought I had put it in the right place but maybe it should have been lower down at the bottom.
I have sent this card to a Post Pal which I have never done before and I am hoping to send some more if you would like to send a card to a Post Pal just click on the link at the top of my left side bar.

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,One Stop Craft Challenge, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fab Lorraine beautifully clean and simple,actually quite elegant.xxx

Jodi said...

How cute and sweet! I love the pretty pastel colors!
Hugs
Jodi =)

issy said...

Oh he's a real cutie Lorraine, its nice to do a simple layout sometimes. very classy.

issy

Lorraine said...

hi Lorraine i think this is so cute i love it also could i ask how to put my name on my cards to make them look as good as yours it looks really professional xx

cheryl said...

well hun this really is clean,and simple yet so beautifully detailed,and the colurs are just perfect for that cute image hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Cor* said...

I think it's been forever since I;ve been here!!! I love your blog layout, but I am a sucker for brown!!

I like clean & simple, but don't do it well...........you, however, pulled it off nicely with this cute image!!

I hope to be stopping by more often!!!

Delphine said...

This is gorgeous, Lorraine! Wonderful "clean and simple"! Your image is lovely and I really like the colours and lace you have used! Hugs Delphine xx

Sally H said...

Beautiful card, Lorraine. You do clean and simple very well - I prefer to call it elegant and stylish, but still very cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine
I did one of these myself tonite and not quite sure either but yours looks very nice and elegant love the layout.
Christine x

Unknown said...

Hi this is really nice Lorraine.. I also am not used to doing CAS cards and in fact was just trying one for the Corrosive Challenge but not sure if it came out right.. will be posting it tomorrow as its very late here... 1am woops :) better be off Hugs

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! The bear is too cute!! Love the coloring and colors!
hugs,

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. The CAS style looks fab. Someone is going to be very pleased to receive it via Postpals.
Clare x

Janette said...

Oh what a gorgeous image. A beautiful elegant card Lorraine
Janette

Beryl said...

It may not be your usual style Lorraine but you'vee done it so well. The image is very sweet and the design is lovely.
Beryl xx

Di said...

This is beautiful love how you have made the frame!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Big Hugs Di xxx

Joan Ottevanger said...

A lovely card make me smile.Thanks you for joining us by Corrosive Challenges.

crafty amy said...

I think you have done this clean and simple style really well :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

BUCKET FULL OF FLOWERS AND FROGS

Hi today I have a card to share and enter into the challenge at  PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE - A/GOES/EASTER This is a Slapstick Stamp th...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020