My Lovely Supporters

28 May 2010

This card I have made using a Sew Many Cards new image of Halen with Ruler I am entering this into the Sketch and Stash Challenge.
I have coloured the image with Promarkers the backing papers are printed from my computer but not sure who they are from.  The ribbon is from my stash so are the buttons I have also added some card candy.

Sew Many challenges is having a June Blog Hop and there are three sponsors:
To join in the challenge this week and have a chance of winning $20 worth of digital stamps at the SMC shop! Your mission, if you chose to accept it, is to create a project with any three embellishments or techniques AND a charm, in honor of our Three's a Charm Blog Hop-

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe Lorraine - this card is sooo precious!! Soooo darn adorable :-) Have a super weekend!

Donna said...

Awwwwww it's so cute Lorraine, and love your coloring on it, great layout too and I love the buttons.
hugs
Donna xx

Sue said...

really great card and i love your image...sooo cute:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is utterly brilliant gosh its so clean,just love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Lorraine said...

awww this is so cute i must pop over and treat myself to a few of these images they are gorgeous and you have really inspired me to get some with this beautiful card so thankyou xx

Unknown said...

oh this is so adorable I love the image, and the fantastic layout.
Christine x

Stef H said...

now THIS is fabulous! adorable image, great layout and super colors!

Davi said...

That sweet image makes me smile and the layers, dimension and fun elements are a great combo! :)

Unknown said...

Love your card and Halen with his ruler and pencil, ready for a little scrapping.....

Cheri said...

Very cute. You did a great job coloring the image.

On a side note...your Twin Peaks music always makes me think of my Freshman college roommate because she was a Twin Peaks fan. :)

Deanette said...

Halen is too cute, you did such a great job!

issy said...

A real smart card Lorraine. isn't he cute..

x
issy

Beryl said...

Fab card Lorraine. Love all the geometric shapes. Great design.
Beryl xx

Adrina said...

Beautiful card and I just love that image!!!
Adrina XX

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020