My Lovely Supporters

25 Jun 2010

Fun at Fairy Knoll#5

Morning all today we have a new sketch for you to play with at Fairy Knoll, you can flip it embellish how you want but the main sketch should still be seen.
Here is my card
For my card I have chosen to use Becks and coloured with promarkers, I flipped the sketch to accommodate the image.  I won some candy from Cheryl a couple of weeks ago and I am using two of the items the first being the bp which is Papermania and the beads which came in a little packet with some buttons.  I used my raffia ribbon then tied both the beads and flowers to the raffia ribbon with the metal stems I was quite pleased with the finished card.
I hope you like and please come play with us this week at Fun at Fairy Knoll.

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Fairy Knoll,One Stitch At A Time, One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card Lorraine! Love that lace ribbon!

Doreen said...

This is fabulous love the lace.xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

theneon said...

Lorraine -- great job on the sketch -- such a cute image too.

mrsk06 said...

Hi Lorraine such a cute card and the lace and flowers set it off a treat xx

Brandi said...

Love this Lorraine! The lace and flowers create such a wonderful vintage feel. :) Your coloring is fabulous! :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE this card, AWESOME job on the image and the use of lace is FANTASTIC!!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020