My Lovely Supporters

5 Jun 2010

OSCC #83 -DT Card

Morning all today is a new challenge at One Stop Crafts Challenge and the theme this week has been chosen by Carrie who would like to see you Make Your Own Design Papers.
I found this really exciting and quite different for me as I rarely, if ever, make my own DP so this was a great experience I hope you like what I have come up with.
Here is my card.
I have used a brown based 6x6 card I then sifted through my stamps and chose to use a SU stamp from a set called One Of A Kind.
I have used a combination of ink for stamping both Versacolour Orange and Yellow then Sepia Versafine.
I also chose Tilda and my main image coloured with the same combo as my DP I used my Nestie labels No4 added some flowers and leaves, orange iridescent gems, lace and orange gingham ribbon the sentiment is also from a SU pack.
Tilda I coloured with both promarkers and Copics.

Our sponsor this week is Dew Drops Craftz to see some of their images just click HERE

To be inspired and get your creative juices flowing then please visit the other DTM's blogs their work is amazing and so full of big time inspiration.

DT member for Chi Chi Memories, Digital Tuesday, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog,Fairy Knoll,One Stop Craft, Sew Many Challenges, Sir Stampalot and Whoopsie Daisy.

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful Lorraine.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Again,

I really love this one Lorraine, gorgeous soft colouring, ties in really well with the papers, love how you added the ribbons too.

A cracking Card!!!
x
Vicky

cheryl said...

oh wow sweetie this is so beautiful the image detail,love the ribbons,you have added at the side,adds such detail,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Lorraine, youve certainly put a lot of work into this creation and your design and detail is fabulous, the whole effect is quite stunning. WEll done with love and hugs Shirleyx

eiyiyi said...

Tilda looks just fabulous on your beautiful card. I love the way you shape your popped up images! hugs, eileen

Unknown said...

Awww this is so lovely Lorraine, I love how you made your own DPs... if I hadn't read it I wouldn't have known... saves some printer ink too!!! Must try it. Hugs xxx

Gina said...

Lovely card Lorraine! I like how you've made Tilda stand out from the base, great dimension.
Love as always Gina x x x

Beryl said...

Your bp is gorgeous - love the stamps you've used and the colours and the main image is lovely. A fab card.
Beryl xx

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Lorraine! Lovely Tilda and beautiful details! And I can't believe you haven't used any DPs! Your background is simply amazing! Hugs Delphine xx

issy said...

Im loving the papers Lorraine, and the way you have mounted tilda onto the card. clever...

issy

Davi said...

Lorraine, such a Fabulous job on the dp!! You wouldn't know it wasn't a bought piece!! The Tilda is so dimension looking. Those bows, lace, and flowers are a just right complement!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love the colours you have used Lorraine and the image is oh so cute. Cathy xxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020