My Lovely Supporters

9 Sept 2010

Morning all today is Thursday which means that there are some new Meljen Design Images that have been released and I am so pleased to be showcasing just one of them.
While on my visits to see you all I have seen several altered notepads I am always in need of these very cheap but essential items so I decided to have ago myself and a perfect excuse to use one of the new release images from Meljen Designs
Here is the notepad before.
Here it is after.
What better image to use than this fabulous bunny, I coloured her with the promarkers using the colours of my beloved Jojo. The paper is Basic Grey I cut this from a 12x12 sheet that I got from Crafty Emma's store, at this moment it is on special offer a brilliant price at £3.50 for 15 assorted sheets.
I used a MS corner punch as I covered the original colour of the pad with black card, I cut four circles added some card candy a flower and ric rac ribbon, I also added a K&Co chipboard 'L' so maybe my son will take the hint that this is my pad.  I have always admired the effect that the tied ribbons have on the spirals of these pads and couldn't wait to use up some scraps.
I really just went with the flow for this and I am quite happy with the outcome.
To view the new releases or to browse the whole range the please visit Whimsy Stamps and treat yourself.
Sending you all big hugs and see you in a bit.

24 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

L is for Lovely! This is really cute, Lorraine! Love the bunny and the ribbon on the spirals, it turned out great!

Lia said...

dear Lorraine,
beatiful notebook I love it, how you pimp it up to a totaly other notebook
hugs lia

Nicola said...

Fabulous altering Lorraine, loving your notebook with this adorable image. Wonderful colouring as always and your ribbons and paper are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Unknown said...

Lorraine, I have a notebook exactly like that right by my computer, you have got me thinking now..lol. Its a beautiful project & I love the ribbons, as you say, a great way to use up scraps.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and a great projects. Love it hun. Hope you feel okay today.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi, what a sweet stamp, lucky to be one of the first to try it out :) and you did a fantastic job with the notebook.. wow :)

Margreet said...

this is gorgeous Lorraine and I don't think your son will use it!
xxx Margreet

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Just beautiful I love doing these the grand kids love them, fantastic colours.
Chris x

Val said...

What a fab idea. Looks so much nice that a plain old list.
Hugs
Valxx

chris said...

hi Lorraine this is so stunning, you just keep getting better and better, this is so gorgeous and that bunny is so cute. back soon love chris xx

Wishcraft said...

Love your notepad, the image is very cute and the ribbons look fab :o) Lisa x

Danni said...

How cute and creative! Very pretty!

Brenda Brown said...

I love notebooks, and this one would look in any girl's bag. Love how you have used the ribbons too.
Luv B xxx

Josephine said...

Such a cute notebook! You turned something ordinary into something very special!

Tracy said...

Hi Lorraine,
A wonderful creation, it's gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cheryl said...

oh wow sweetie you really have made one stuning design on this love it the ribbons you have added are just lush hugs cheryl xxxx

Doreen said...

The note book is gorgeous Lorraine.I love the super cute image.xxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Lorraine! Awesome job with the note book, what a great idea. The bunny is so cute.
Hugs Bonnie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw Lorraine!! I so love how you colored this image and the notebook you created. Darling!!So fun and creative.
hugs,
Chris

Janiel/ janny said...

OH Lorraine, this note book is BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW that colors and designs are stunning!
Love your work dear..
hugs, Janiel

Davi said...

Fabulous altering Lorraine! Love the colrs layers embellies and the very sweet image. The little pink feathery circles give the coolest effect!!

Debbie said...

What a fab little note book Lorraine,Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

such a cute image and a fabulous alteration for this notebook!
hugs, annie x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020