My Lovely Supporters

18 Sept 2010

One Stop Craft Challenge #98

There is a new challenge starting today at One Stop Craft Challenges I do not have a card to show as it is Team B's turn this week and Val has chose the theme of Autumn plus a sketch
This weeks sponsor is Robyns Fetish


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps, or 4 digital stamps and 1digital paper set of their choice.

The design team have done as ever an amazing job which I am quite sure will inspire you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE BEAR

 Today I would like to share my latest festive card featuring a Penny Black Slapstick Stamp I only recently purchased this one it is another...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020