My Lovely Supporters

11 Nov 2010

It's Meljen Day

Hi all today is a new release day for Meljen Images that are now available at Whimsy Stamps
Here are just two of the new images that I have been playing with.The first one is Apple Pie and I have made a small holder for a gift token.
I have coloured this delicious image with promarkers and mounted onto both cream and red mirror card, I used an EK Success punch for the bottom of the card and when closed the red mirror card inside makes a lovely border.  I found a digi Holly stamp resized, printed, cut out and placed on a red mirror card circle with silicone glue, finally I added a few bling gems.
Below is a picture of the inside, which I adhered a circle showing the greeting and flourish stamps from Marks Finest, the monthly sponsor at Stamping Vacation.
The next image I have used is the adorable little Acorn Mouse this one I coloured with Copics.
I used a green card base the papers are K&Co, I added brown felt ribbon, flowers and a gingham bow. 
 This next card is one I have made for my mum to give to her twin sister, both my mum and aunt will be 91 yrs young in a few days.
I used and 8x8 white card base then mounted two different coloured card, the image is from Stamping Bazaar coloured with Copics. I used a Bearlymine insert then with my graphics programme I inserted the PNG format image and text at the top, I added a purple and pink ribbon.
I am slowly getting back into the swing of things and have had such pleasure visiting, I know it will take awhile but I will be coming to see your beautiful creations so please bear with me.
Hugs to all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so yummy!! I adore your coloring on these images!! Too cute and so fun to play with!! :) TFS! HUGS

coops said...

gorgeous cards lorraine.stunning image and love your different layouts and colours :D

xx coops xx

Cat said...

WOW! Great cards, especially the b'day card! Congrats to your Mom and Aunt on their special day!

Davi said...

Wow Lorraine your are bursting with creative juices! Such lovely creations. Love the pie image and the fun card you created! The easel is very cool and love the brown cut ribbon. Purple is my most favorite color so love that one. Im sure your Mom will be so pleased to give it to your auntie and that she will LOVE it!

Christine said...

Beautiful cards! Wow, you've been busy!!!

stephanne said...

Awwwwww, now look at all of these gorgeous works of yours!! I love them!!! I love sweet pastries, I love animals, love love love!! Very pretty projects, lovin' the lace details!!
hugs, stephanne

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

FESTIVE TWIN EASEL CARD

 This is my second posting for today please scroll down to see my We Love Stamping card  Our challenge this month at  KERST/CHRISTMAS   is A...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020