My Lovely Supporters

9 Dec 2010

Aud Sentiments #17

Morning all, I hope you are well and not suffering too much with this awful freezing cold weather we are having, feels like we are in a new Ice Age.
We have a new challenge for you to try out at 
the theme is to use the sentiment Happy Holidays somewhere on your card/project.
We are so lucky to have Bugaboo Stamps as our sponsor again. They are giving the winner their choice of 7 digital stamps! Thanks so much Jodie!
Here is a little bit about them...
"My name is Jodie Mackrell, I am a WAHM of 5!I live in Pilger, Saskatchewan, Canada.I am the owner of Bugaboo Stamps, which made its entrance to the digi stamp world January 2010.Bugaboo stamps has a wide variety of digi stamps from cutesy to sassy characters,with new stamps and freebies being added every week.Bugaboo prides itself on quality digi stamps, and the goal is simple - passing around some smiles and laughter!"

Here is my DT card 

I found a Pollycraft clear stamp in my stash that I had completely forgotten I had so I decided to ink her up, I have used her quite a lot this last week.
I have gone for a blue colour theme for this one, the card base is an 8x8 card, the bp is Bearlymine, I coloured the image with Copics and mounted onto two different coloured blue card, I have used a new sentiment tree image from Whimsy Stamps also mounted onto blue card, I found a Christmas embossing folder so used that in the centre, I used my new Marianne Corner Die Cuts and added some blue gems and stickles to the image and tree.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and please come join our challenge at Aud Sentiments.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Hugs to all.

18 comments:

Julie said...

I love the blues and your embossing. Such a pretty card!
Merry Christmas
Julie

Lia said...

wonderful card dear Lorraine I love the blue colors.
Hope you're safe and well, here is all raining the whole night and day
big hugs Lia

Margreet said...

Hi Lorraine....love your blue card....great details and colouring!
xxx Margreet

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the colours and the embossing is fab.

Nikki x

Nannieflash said...

This card is fabulous love the mono look its beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

brenda said...

Stunning work Lorraine, sorry post is short, still the eye issues !

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great Hun as usual. You are never short of ideas are you. Always a great creation.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

brenda said...

Hi again Lorraine.

I forgot something last visit didn't I.......to thank you thank you for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday this week and wish you good luck.

B x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

What a really cute layout!! Love the blues and the embossed middle!! Festive and fun!! TFS! HUGS

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lorraine I love the embossing thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card I'm loving seeing all the blues this is lush & I love your image she is sooo sweet.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine,another adorable image and i love the embossing and icy blue colours :D

xx coops xx

Davi said...

Lorraine I love love this!! The sweet image looks wonderful with that beautiful embossed center and the pretty dp!! I love cards in blues. :)

Chrissie said...

Wow! What a beautiful project!
Thanks so much for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge at the Creative Card Crew this time!
Chrissie

Maria Matter said...

this is so pretty! love that embossed panel and darling wee one!
HUGS!

Betty Wright said...

Wonderful detailing and dimension! Adorable card, Lorraine! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

HI THERE

Hi today my card features an image that I got from Cuddly Buddly many moons ago I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020