My Lovely Supporters

3 Dec 2010

Birthday Card

Hi all I have yet another card to show you which is a card I made for a friend's sister whose birthday is on Boxing Day.
I have used one of my new House Mouse images that I bought from Joanna Sheen some time ago but have only just got around to inking it up.  I have coloured this with promarkers and mounted onto pink pearlescent card.  The papers are SU and as they are double sided I have pulled one corner down and secured with a flower brad. I used my Marianne die for the corner, I am so loving these die cuts I think they really add that little bit of elegance to a card.  I added lace, pink bow, flowers, gems and a butterfly also die cut from a Marianne Die, the sentiment I created with the background colour using my Craft Studio graphic programme.
I am entering this into the challenge at Party Time Tuesdays Challenge - Anything Goes Birthdays.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit 
Hugs to all.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is soooo awesome, i love love love this!!!!

Adore House Mouse! and everything on here is fabbie!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous, everything about it is fabulous. I love your image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Hun.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coops said...

stunning card lorraine.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful colours and embellishments :D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Such a cutie Lorraine and that butterfly is so beautiful and delicate.
Pinky

Davi said...

Oh Lorraine this is so beautiful! I love the sweet image and the beautiful butterfly! Te lace and flowers are just wonderful with the dps. :)

Nancy said...

Lorraine, this is amazing! You have outdone yourself!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Maria Matter said...

truly lovely my dear! so many pretty details hun, you have thought of everything even your sweet turned down corner! well done hun!!!
hugs & blessings!

Unknown said...

She will love this card! Love the cute image with beautiful colors and designing! Thank you for playing at Party Time Tuesdays and hope to see you next week too! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is so amazing hun!! Love the elegant layout, butterflies and sweet image!!HUGS

Vicky said...

This is soooo pretty & I love the HM image its really sooo cute. I also love the beautiful I found mine last night so made a couple lol. I'm playing catch up I dont know where the hours go in a day.... some1 keeps stealing mine I'm sure I'm not getting 24 hours!!
Hope you keeping well hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020