My Lovely Supporters

31 Dec 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #31

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL
Today we have a new challenge for you to try out at
The theme is called Same but Different
Crafty Ann has created the most beautiful Digi Image and, for this challenge only, is giving it as a FREEBIE
this image must be used on the card/project you enter into the challenge.
You can use any colour scheme, any layout and any embellishments of your choosing but the FREEBIE must be used as well.
To collect the freebie just click on the link HERE or any of the above.
Here is my DT card to give you (I hope) a little inspiration.

 I used a 6x6 white card stock, the one half of the page I cut in half, I then added some of my new Basic Grey papers, I used my MS border punch to create the lace effect of the edges I added some ribbon and the FREEBIE, a Paradise Island in the shape of an Egg, what a brilliant creator Crafty Ann is. 
I actually printed the egg out three times and decoupaged I coloured it with Prisma pencils then mounted it onto an oval scalloped Nestie then added some clear bling gems.
I do hope that you will go collect the FREEBIE and come join us at Crafty Ann's.
Hugs to all.

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is really nice i love the digi too you have coloured it beautifully and used my fave punch so i love this card,HAPPY NEW YEAR HUNI xx

jacque4u2c said...

This is so beautiful!!!!

cheryl said...

oh hun this is really beautiful just adore it colured to perfection,too,
I just wanted to wish you and your family a happy new year,and to thank you for all your support love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x

Jacee said...

Lovely card, super colours.

Happy New Year to you.
Hugs Jacee

Unknown said...

This is lovely Lorraine, wow how I wish I was there on that beach he he Thank you for your comment yesterday, it was so nice seeing all the comments.. Still not found but I'm not searching anymore now, just really hoping I am lucky like you at finding my stamps :) Wishing you all the best for the New Year Hugs xxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Lorraine I love the lacey edges.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope 2011 is kind to you.xxx

Margreet said...

Hi Lorraine, what a gorgeous card with that cute freebie....wishing you and those you love a happy and healthy 2011!
xxx Margreet

Nannieflash said...

Hi my love this card is absolutely stunning I love those beautiful papers, and I do so wish I was on that Paradise Island as I could really do with some warm weather. Take care and I want to wish you a very Happy New Year. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Lorraine, this is just gorgeous!! I love your punched border, your colored image and gate-fold design!! Happy New Year friend!!HUGS

Ann Whitfield said...

Utterly gorgeous Lorraine!
Ann x

Claire said...

Wow what a stunner Lorraine, a really gorgeous card!! Wishing you health and happiness for the New Year
love and hugs
Claire xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Lorraine - such pretty paper and love the design :o) Wishing you a Happy New Year! Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.the image is fab and i love the fab shape and papers.
happy new year hun :D

xx coops xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020