My Lovely Supporters

1 Dec 2010

Sir Stampalot December Challenge

This picture above shows the goodies you could win when entering our challenge at 
Sir Stampalot for the month of December
The theme is
Travel the World
I am showing two cards for my DT project as I decided to visit both India and Japan.
 I decided to visit India first and use the colours orange and yellow, this image of Tilda I bought from Sir Stampalot, the papers are Basic Grey, I have distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool, I added  a selection of gems.  The two images on the left are images from the Cube stamp I also used the postage stamp frame.  I used the Marvey blending ink pad with the oranges and yellows which I rubbed across the paper then stamped the images with Momento Black Ink. Tilda I coloured with Copics and mounted onto a Nestie No 4 Label I added some stickles at both top and bottom of the mount.
My next stop on the journey was Japan, here is my card
I used my Japanese Tilda, again, coloured with Copics the blue on her Kimono is Sakura blue glitter pen, I have mounted her onto an oval scalloped nestie. The bp are a mixture of Kameo and Basic Grey I added some SU Boho Blossom flowers, lace and butterflies.

I hope you will join our Travels around the World challenge it will be lovely to see where you have decided to visit, for inspiration on other places you might like to go to please visit the other DTM their work is fantastic.
Hugs to all.

17 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

These are wonderful Lorraine! I love the Indian postage stamps!
Clare x

Unknown said...

Lorraine, what a great idea for a challenge. Both beautiful cards, so origianl.

chris said...

Morning Lorraine, both such GORGEOUS cards, they are very special. hugs chris xx

Lia said...

wonderful cards Lorrraine I love the colors, sketches are great too
hugs lia

Doreen said...

Two stunning cards Lorraine.xxx

brenda said...

Morning Lorraine

Two super cards.

Hope you are feeling much better and thanks for being part of the team.

B x

Anonymous said...

totally LOVE these Tilda, gorgeous Indian and Japanese themes!

Anonymous said...

totally LOVE these Tilda, gorgeous Indian and Japanese themes!

Rosietoes said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine.

I've had a lovely time browsing through your blog. It's fab.

Edna x

pinky said...

Lorraine your creations are just stunning as usual!! Great to see two Tilda's looking so different, didn't we do well lol. Hugs
Pinky

Teri said...

These are so sweet hun! Hope you guys haven't got too much snow down there?
Hugs,
Teri x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two gorgeous ards Hun. Love them both. The colours and layouts are fabulous.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Ellibelle said...

These are beautiful Lorraine. Gorgeous images, your coloring is amazing and I love your sketches!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER girl!! Two really gorgeous cards!!! I love your pretty coloring and fab designs!! :) HUGS

Sally H said...

Both so beautiful, Lorraine! Love the warm colours on the Indian one!

coops said...

wow!! 2 stunning cards lorraine,i love the tildas and such gorgeous bold colours and fab layouts :D

xx coops xx

Davi said...

How wonderful and fun these travel Tildas are! YOU used fab colors and embellies on each. Your coloring of each is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020